Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Four Legged Friends Reading Challenge


September 20, 2007 - February 26, 2008

In honor of her golden retriever friend, Sandy, Kailana is hosting a special challenge. The Four Legged Friends Reading Challenge is in Sandy's memory...beginning September 20th, the day Kailana brought her home, and running for 5 months.

Kailana says:

Now, I bet you are thinking, what does Sandy have to do with books? Everything! Some of my most special memories of me and Sandy are of her laying beside me while I read. At night before bed, in the afternoon on the couch, outside on the patio, etc. Me and Sandy spent a lot of time together that way, and I will always think about her when I read.

Simply read and review 3-5 books with an animal as the main or important character. There will be prizes.