Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A Reading Wife Challenge

September 12, 2007 - April 30, 2008

UPDATE March 18, 2008:
It has been brought to my attention that the blog for this challenge no longer exists. I have no way to contact the host. I plan on leaving this post up until the end of the challenge period, as I know readers who are participating. The list of books at Library Thing is still there for reference.

E.B. if you are reading this, I hope all is well with you. I always worry a bit when someone drops 'off the radar.'

********

E.B. left a comment for me about a challenge she is hosting beginning TODAY. It is a unique challenge in that all books must have a title or subtitle that follows the format: (adjective/possessive) Wife. She has a LibraryThing catalog of book ideas here. She also lists book ideas on her blog. You choose the number of books you will read - but the more you read, the more chances you get to win a $15 Amazon gift certificate at the end of the challenge! Go to A Reading Wife blog to sign up with Mr. Linky and read more about this fun challenge!