Thursday, October 25, 2007

Nattie's Challenge Blog


Heather has started a very special blog in honor of a fellow reader - Nattie. Nattie was known to many bloggers, and left this world way too soon. Heather is keeping Nattie's spirit alive through the love of reading challenges here.

Heather says:

There will be a challenge going at all times. Sometimes, more than one, but let's start with one and see how that goes. Each challenge will, somehow, relate to Natalie. You do not need a blog to participate. You can read along any way that works for you. If you do have a blog, I will start a list in the sidebar that keeps track of participants. If you do not have a blog, you can send any reviews or thoughts to me, via email, and I will be happy to share them here. If you have ideas for challege themes, then please, pass those along too. This isn't MY blog. It is Nattie's.


I know this blog will be on my favorite's list....