May 1 - November 15, 2008
- The Bronte Sisters
- Charles Dickens
- Alexandre Dumas
- Elizabeth Gaskell
- Mark Twain
The rules for all the challenges are the same.
1. Read and/or watch TWO works by the author in question (Bronte, Dickens, Dumas, Gaskell, Twain). For example:Want to learn more? For all the information on these challenges AND to sign up, please visit the post about the challenge.
2. You CAN count abridged versions of the novels.
- Watching two movies
- Reading two books
- Reading one book; watching one movie
3. You CAN also count audio books.
4. Re-reads are allowed.
5. Overlaps with other challenges is allowed.
6. No blogs or lists are required.