Friday, May 9, 2008

The Wind-Up Book Chronicle Challenge


May 15 - November 15, 2008

Michelle at 1 More Chapter is hosting a challenge which will encourage readers to finish books they started at one time, but never got through. The Wind-Up Book Chronicle Challenge has a few rules:

  1. To participate, you must use books that you've read more than 50 pages of BEFORE MAY 1 but never finished.
  2. Books can overlap with other challenges.
  3. Your list can be changed at any time, BUT you must use the 50 page rule to books read BEFORE May 1, 2008.
  4. I'd like to set a minimum of three books, but I'm going to allow even 1 or 2 because most of you probably don't have as many started as I do. (I'm going to go for 6 because I have that many and because the challenge lasts 6 months.)

Sign ups for this challenge close on June 1st - so hurry over to the challenge blog soon to sign up through Mr. Linky!