Friday, June 20, 2008

Booking Through Thursday - EVENT


Hosted by Deb at Booking Through Thursday

Booking Through Thursday is a weekly event born in 2005. It is essentially a weekly meme consisting of questions about 'about books, authors, reading preferences, that sort of thing.' Participation consists of copying the weekly question, pasting it into a blog post and answering it...then going back to Deb's blog and leaving a comment and trackback.

Sound like a fun idea? Apparently a lot of people think so! Check out the BTT blog to join in.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Wendy! Two things...
    1. Thank you for posting the EVENTS on this blog, too -- I've wondered about some of them for SO long, and got tired of trying to track down original blogs, etc... Now I can look in one place, and I'm more like to join some of them! :D

    2. I LOVE the header pic you've got ... those piles of books make me drool! I love searching through to try to read all the titles! LOL. :)

    MizB of
    The Book Zone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! I decided this would have enough interest to challenge-holics that it was worth the effort :) Glad you like the book piles...LOL...I thought they represent obsession pretty well...hahahhahah!

    ReplyDelete

This is an INFORMATION ONLY site. You may NOT sign up for challenges or events through this blog. You must follow the posted links about each challenge or event to the specific HOST BLOG and follow the directions there in order to sign up for events and challenges.