Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Christy Challenge


June 2 - July 31, 2008

Shauna at Shauna Rumbling is hosting The Christy Challenge. She writes:
The Christy Awards are given annually, "recognizing excellence in Christian fiction written by contemporary authors and highlighting the breadth and diversity of Christian fiction." I have previously used the list of nominations and winners to find thought-provoking novels with well-developed characters for my reading list and to find new or new-to-me Christian authors to challenge and inspire my faith. I hope that you will consider doing so as well.
The rules for this challenge are:
  1. Pick one book from The Cristy Awards nomination list for 2008, 2007, or 2006 and read it before July 31, 2008.
  2. Blog about it and let Shauna know what you thought.
There will be a book give-away at the conclusion of the challenge.

To read more and to sign up, visit the post about the challenge.