Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Musing Mondays - EVENT


Hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading

Musing Mondays is a weekly event which encourages bloggers to spend time each Monday musing about books. MizB writes:
There’ve been quite a few instances, recently, where my online book groups have discussed something, and it’s sparked a few thoughts in my head. I thought these things would make great fodder for blogging about books! And, I did post a couple of my thoughts here. I just figured that, by creating a weekly event for it, I could regularly blog about books, and it’d serve a dual-purpose by getting me to blog more.
To participate, visit Should Be Reading each Monday and read MizB's post about books; then create your own post! It's not required, but I'm sure MizB would love you to leave a comment and link to your musings!