Monday, August 18, 2008

Lambda Literary Challenge


Perpetual Challenge with no Time Limit
Adventures in Reading is hosting the Lambda Literary Challenge to read as many (or as few) books which have won the Lambda Award as you'd like. Adventures in Reading writes:
A few weeks ago I posted the article “Separate and Unequal” from Publisher’s Weekly relating to the lack of gay and lesbian literature available from mainstream presses in the USA. I confess to my own scanty experience with literature featuring homosexual protagonists that I haven’t fallen upon by accident. Resulting from this, I am launching my own reading challenge: The Lambda Challenge.
The challenge has no time limits and participants can join at any time. For more information and to sign up, visit the post about the challenge.