- Read a minimum of 9 books in 9 consecutive decades in ‘08.
- Books published in the 2000’s do not count.
- Titles may be cross-posted with any other challenge.
- You may change your list at any time.
- Peruse the eligible book lists and reviews from 2008 or 2007 (these can be found in the sidebar of the challenge blog). Any book from that decade is eligible; it doesn’t have to be on the list to qualify. A good source to find out when books were published is wikipedia. For example if you follow this link, you will see how easy it is to search books by a particular decade. Another resource is fantasticfiction.co.uk.
- Sign up through Mr. Linky on the post about the challenge.
- After about January 12, go back to the challenge blog and post the links to your reviews into Mr. Linky for the appropriate decade. Please don’t post ‘09 reviews in the Mr. Linky before January 12. You are encouraged to post all the books you’ve read for that decade if you’re participating in Decades ‘09.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Decades 2009 Challenge
Decades 2009 Challenge. For those new to this challenge here are the guidelines: