January 1 - December 31, 2009
J. Kaye from J. Kaye's Book Blog is hosting the 2009 Support Your Local Library Challenge where participants are encouraged to read from their libraries. There are three levels of participation you may choose from:
- The first is to read 12 books from your local library in 2009.
- The second is to read 25 books from your local library in 2009.
- The third is to read 50 books from your local library in 2009.
- You can join any time between now and December 31, 2009, as long as you don’t start reading your books prior to 2009.
- Once you've chosen a level of participation you cannot change it.
- Books can be audios, downloads, children’s, YA. As long as it’s a book, format and target age group does not matter.
- You do not have to decide on books ahead of time; lists can change.