January 1 - December 31, 2009
For those of you who felt too much "pressure" with the TBR challenge, Jenn has created another option for you. The TBR Lite Challenge for 2009 is designed to get readers to read from their TBR mountains.
You have your choice of ONE of the 3 options:
OPTION A: read 6 books in 12 months ~ your list of books CANNOT be changed, but you are allowed to have an “Alternates” list to choose from (like in the Original TBR Challenge).
OPTION B: read 6 books in 12 months ~ you CAN change you reading list throughout the year
OPTION C: make up a list of however many books you think you could get read in 12 months, as long as they are from your TBR stack/list, and then read them between January 1st and December 31st
- You must have at least 3 books on your list.
- You are allowed to overlap with other challenges
- Audiobooks are allowed
- e-Books are allowed, but must still be books that you’ve wanted to read for at least 3, or more, months
- You should still have a list of books posted somewhere for others to see
- You don’t have to read your books in the order you put them on your list.