Booknut is hosting the Well Seasoned Reader Challenge.
The rules are:
- Read three books. After that, it's up to you how much you want to read.
- The books must be middle-grade on up, but can be either fiction or non-fiction.
- The books must:
- have a food name in the title, OR
- be about cooking/eating, OR
- have a place name in the title, OR
- be about one (or more) person's travel experience, OR
- be about a specific culture, OR
- be by an author whose ethnicity is other than your own
The purpose, this winter, is to take yourself someplace out of the ordinary, to go on a literary trip, whether that be challenging your expectations, discovering a new place, or enjoying the experience of reading about good food, places, and people.To sign up, visit the post about the challenge and use Mr. Linky.