May 18 - September 1, 2008
1. Read 8 books that you were inspired to read after reading a fellow book-blogger's review. Ideally the books will be ones you'd never heard of or would probably not have considered reading had it not been for the review.This challenge would go hand in hand with another challenge recently posted: Raved About Reads (which is a perpetual challenge starting June 30th).
2. Write a review of the book on your blog.
3. (The most important step) Make sure you link to the review that inspired you to read the book in the first place!
4. Books read for other challenges count.
5. There is no need to make a list ahead of time - for this type of challenge, it's probably best to remain open to serendipity in the bookblogosphere!
Sound like fun? Sign ups are on the post about the challenge.