Saturday, January 3, 2009

The "I Suck At Challenges" Challenge


January 1 - July 31, 2009

Just when I think I have seen every possible challenge out there, along comes Chris at Book-A-Rama with the I Suck At Challenges Challenge. Chris writes:

I always wanted to host a reading challenge but never had a topic in mind. Of course, I realized that my track record with challenges is less than stellar. What I really need is a challenge to complete my challenges! So I invented The I Suck at Challenges Challenge. It's rather tongue in cheek but it might keep some of you challengees on the path to actually completing one or two. Lord knows there's enough challenges starting up now to tempt you all.
Choose your category: Slacker or 12-Stepper and create your challenge post.

To sign up (and read more details), stop over to the post about the challenge BEFORE FEBRUARY 1st, and leave Chris a comment with a link to YOUR post about the challenge.