Sunday, January 4, 2009

Welcome Teddy to A Novel Challenge Blog


Please join me in welcoming Teddy of So Many Precious Books, So Little Time who has graciously agreed to assist me with the maintenance of this extremely busy blog!

I never imagined when I started A Novel Challenge how it would take off. I have discovered there is no one more obsessive then a reader who loves reading challenges. This December/January I was simply overwhelmed with new challenges pouring into my mailbox. I regret that I was unable to keep up and post new challenges within 24 hours (as I like to do). So, I asked Teddy to join me in the madness...and she happily agreed.

I hope that by adding Teddy to the blog, we will be able to post challenges in a more timely manner...and four eyes out in the blog-0-sphere has to be better than two when looking for new challenges to tempt you.

Thank you, Teddy!!