April 1 - September 30, 2009
Kris from Not Enough Books is hosting the 2009 Cozy Mystery Challenge. Here are the rules:
- Read at least 1 cozy mystery for each month, so a total of 6. You can read these all in the same month, one per month, or however you want.
- It is ok to use books that you are already reading for other challenges, however at least 2 need to be specific for this challenge.
- You do not need to have a blog to participate
- You are not required to make a list of books you plan to read ahead of time, but it would be fun if you did. You must at least create a post for this challenge and link back to the post about the challenge. Please also note how many books you plan to read.
- You must sign-up before April 1st, so the last date to sign up is March 31st.
- At the end of the challenge, If you have a blog, please create a wrap-up post telling others how you did and listing each of the books you read for the challenge and link them to your reviews.
- Prizes you ask? Of course! Each person who completes the challenge will receive a homemade bookmark.