Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lisa Jackson Read-A-Fest


April 1 - June 30th, 2009

Not a challenge. Not really an event. But a Read-A-Fest to read as many of Lisa Jackson's novels as you can beginning in April. J. Kaye at J. Kaye's Book Blog is the host. She writes:

I became a Lisa Jackson fan when a friend turned me on to her 2006 book, SHIVER. I fell in love with Abby and Montoya. I had no idea this was a series until a book blogger clued me in. I’d love to get caught up on this series and that’s how the read-a-fest idea came to be.
Guidelines:
  1. You need to be 18 years or older to sign up. (Sorry, but the above books are packaged as adult. Hate to have parents angry at me over this.)
  2. List the books you’d like to read. This is not a book challenge. The goal is to read as many as you can, so completing the list isn’t required.
  3. You do not need a blog to sign up.

Each month, a Lisa Jackson book will be given away. (This will work like other raffles on this blog. Guidelines found here.)

To sign up go to the right sidebar of J.Kaye's blog, there will be a Sign Up link, a Post Your Review link, and a Completed List link. NOTE: You do not need to write reviews. That is optional.