Sunday, May 24, 2009

A Book Blogger’s New Discovery


Weekly Event hosted by J. Kaye's Book Blog

J. Kaye of J. Kayes Book Blog has started this wonderful new weekly event. It takes place every Friday.

Here's what she says:

Highlighting new book blogs has always been important to me. It’s the reason I pass along blog awards to new bloggers or at the very least, new to me book blogs. Without an audience, especially at the beginning, the life of a blogger can be sort of dreary. It feels good when another book blogger promotes your blog. Besides, I like blabbing about other book blogs. If you’d like to join in, please feel free. This event will take place every Friday and I’ll be listing the new book blogs or websites I’ve discovered during the week. Some might even be a rediscovery.

To Join J. Kaye in Highlighting new book blogs, join her every Friday, here.