Saturday, May 30, 2009

My Favorite Reads

Weekly Event hosted by At Home With Books

Alyce of At Home with Books came up with this new event. It will take place every Thursday.

Here's how she explains it:

I've been looking through my goodreads account lately and realizing that there are so many good books that I read before I started blogging that I haven't had a chance to mention yet on this blog. I feel like these books each deserve their own post, yet I don't have enough time to give them a full review. Not to mention that I read some of them years ago, and if I was going to write a full review for them now I would want to re-read each book.

So I have decided to feature one of my favorite old reads each Thursday on my blog. Feel free to leave a comment with one of your past favorites (or a link to a post if you want to participate too). I would love to hear about more great books that I may not have read yet.
If you would like to see Alyce's Favorite Reads or participate go to At Home with Books, every Thursday.