May 16, 2009 - May 16, 2010
Regular Rumination is hosting a poetry reading challenge.
- Pick any book of poetry (Regular Rumination has provided the VPR list on the post about the challenge for some ideas.)
- It has to be contemporary poetry!
- Published in the 20th or 21st century.
- The Shallow End – 2-5 books of poetry – Your choice, poetry or poetics, just enough to cool off with your healthy dose of verse.
- In the middle – 6-10 books of poetry – A little bit more ambitious, but not too much that it’ll be over your head (har har).
- Dive in to the Deep End! – 11-15 books of poetry – That’s right, jump in there, get all the way in. You know the only way to test the water is dive in.