Monday, September 7, 2009

Back to School Reading Challenge


September 1 - December 31, 2009

Hosted by Kari at Five Borough Book Review, the Back to School Reading Challenge encourages readers to at least FOUR books from the school reading lists. Kari writes:
The geeky side of me always gets jealous this time of year as I browse the tables of Barnes & Noble. Why am I jealous? High school reading lists. Unlike 95% of high school students, I waited for our school year reading assignments with anticipation and excitement. And also unlike 95% of my fellow students, I actually read the books. Get graded for something I did in my free-time anyway? Perfect!
Here are the guidelines for the challenge:
  1. Choose! Any four reading-list books [ones you never got around to reading or ones you want to re-read].
  2. Sign up! (go to the post about the challenge to do this)
  3. Read! Between September 1, 2009, and December 31, 2009 [only one book a month!].
  4. Post! Your comments/reviews on your blog or in the comment section of the post about the challenge
  5. Check back! Read other blogs and discover what others have to say.
Sound like fun? Check out the links to suggested reading and learn more at the post about the challenge.