Saturday, September 26, 2009

Honored with Awards

From time to time, A Novel Challenge gets honored with an award ... I am not always so good at posting these (I'll admit to being mostly overwhelmed of late), so today I wanted to share with you some of the more recent awards that have come our way.


The True Fairy Tale Award

Tina at Tutu's Two Cents passed on the True Fairy Tale Award and wrote:
A Novel Challenge is the place to go for a sprinkling of encouragement to start a new book challenge. Whenever you're feeling a bit blase about reading check out Wendy's latest- she's always coming up with new ones.
Thank you, Tina! I also want to thank Teddy for helping me in this never-ending quest to find all the reading challenges out there!!


Heart of the Dragon Award

J. Kaye at J. Kaye's Book Blog recently acknowledged A Novel Challenge for The Heart of the Dragon Award which goes to bloggers "who inspire you." J. Kaye wrote:
A Novel Challenge and Win-a-Book are two blogs who help the blogging community, but don't get enough recognition in my opinion.
Thank you so much, J. Kaye! And I totally agree with your nomination of Win-A-Book as well!!