October 1, 2009 - February 28, 2010
Ariel from Mysteries and My Musings is hosting her first reading challenge. The Fall-Winter Mystery Reading Challenge requires readers to read 7 books within the 5 month challenge period. Ariel writes:
The 7 books should be split up as follows:Suspense or police procedures and the entire menagerie under the mystery genre are all available for the challenge.
(1) Paranormal or gothic mystery for Halloween (level of spookiness up to you)Guidelines as follows:
(2) Autumn/harvest/Thanksgiving related mystery
(2) Winter/snow/Xmas//Hanukah etc related mystery
(1) resolutions/new begininngs related mystery
(1) Romantic mystery/Valentine's related (chocolate, February...) (level of romantic up to you)
- Crossovers with other challenges allowed
- You do not have to have a blog to participate
- If you have given the book you chose a good chance and you just can't finish it, feel free to pick a new one.
- Those who complete the challenge get a Badge of Completion that can be posted on their blog or website and entered for a random drawing for one of ten Challenge winners bookmarks to be given away!! (Prize restrictions - bookmarks will only mailed within the U.S).