Saturday, October 31, 2009

Lynsay Sands/Argeneau Family Reading Challenge

November 1, 2009-January 1, 2009


Here's how she describes it:

I just love author Lynsay Sands. I love her Argeneau series. So I decided I wanted to re-read the series just for fun. THEN I thought since no one has this challenge going on that I would host it as a reading challenge for everyone. If you haven't read any of these books, you are in for a real treat. Love, vampires and humor all in a book! If you have read the series, go ahead and re-read them and review them for your blog! This is my first time hosting a reading challenge, so I hope I am doing this correctly!

This challenge is just for the first 9 books in the series. We aren't going to include the Hunter series. I might do that after this challenge.

Here are the titles of the books in order:
1. A Quick Bite
2. Love Bites
3. Single White Vampire
4. Tall, Dark and Hungry
5. A Bite to Remember
6. Bite Me
7. Accidental Vampire
8. Vampires are Forever
9. Vampire Interrupted


To find out more or to join, go to Lynsay Sands/Argeneau Family Reading Challenge.