Samantha is hosting the Reading Western Europe Challenge
Here's what she says:
Most of you will be familiar with the Book Around the World challenge, which basically challenges you to read the best books from all around the world. Now is that a challenge that's hard for several reasons. For one, what is the best book? Sometimes, you're lucky to find a book that just fits that country, never mind it being a good book or not. Secondly, it's a big challenge, and can be very overwhelming. And last, but certainly not least for me, it's a perpetual challenge, so procrastination is so very easy! Therefore, I'm setting myself a challenge for 2010: read 1 book a month set in a country in Western Europe. Which means that at the end of 2010, I'll have read a book set in every country of Western Europe. Now that's what I call progres!
Want to join me? Here's how:
1. Sign up in the comments (on the post about the challenge)
2. Read 12 books in 2010, one book for each of the following countries:
6. The Netherlands
8. Northern Ireland (part of the UK, which I split up)
9. England (part of the UK, which I split up)
10. Wales (part of the UK, which I split up)
12. Channel Islands
3. Post your review each month in the comments of the post I'll set up for that.
To join, go to the Reading Western Europe Challenge