Friday, March 19, 2010

Year of the Historical: A 2010 Reading Challenge


January 1, 2010-December 31, 2010

UPDATE: THIS CHALLENGE HAS MOVED TO A NEW SITE.

Here's what she says:
This will encompass both straight historical fiction and historical romance. I’m hoping this challenge will allow some of us to get back into reading historicals, like me, as well as help us get into some of those books in our TBR piles or maybe to just discover something new. I’ve personally always had a love of history, but I realized that I was drifting away from historical romance too much these last couple of years – and I’ve never read a straight historical! Time to correct that. If you feel the same about your reading trends, follow along. If you already read enough historicals to populate this challenge on your blog, follow along. If you’ve never read historicals, follow along. After all, it’s a challenge.

To find out more or to sign up, go to Year of the Historical: A 2010 Reading Challenge.