January 1 -December 31, 2010
Last year J Kaye from J Kaye Book Blog hosted this challenge. In 2010 Erotic Horizon is hosting the Erotica Romance Reading Challenge
Here's what it's about:
I have been asked if I would like to host this challenge this year and of course I jumped at the chance – because mainly I love erotica and secondly I am looking forward to meeting more bloggers this upcoming year.
From last years experience some bloggers had a problem with the more erotic button, so I have had two done – because with erotica it isn’t all about skin, it also about the words and alot of assumption.
In the right authors hands just the thought of and the build up can be more exciting than the act itself.
Looking forward to an exciting year reading Erotica with you guys.
Rules: To read TEN(10) Erotica Romance in 2010
- You don't have to select your books ahead of time, you can just add them as you go. Also if you do list them upfront then you can change them, nothing is set in stone!
- The books you choose can crossover into other challenges you have on the go.
- If you decide to participate in this challenge please use the links I have set up below with the buttons to post on your sidebar, this way others can find their way back to this post and join in the fun.
- If you decide to join this challenge be sure to create a post telling others, please make sure you add a link back to this post so others can join in.
- If you decide to join and don’t have a blog and would like to join – Please leave details in comment.
- You can join anytime between now and the later part of next year.
- You must be 18 years or older to join.
Another post will be created at the beginning of the year for completed reviews to be posted.
To join, go to Erotica Romance Reading Challenge