January 1 - December 31, 2010
Hello everyone - Nymeth from things mean a lot here. Chris at Stuff as Dreams are Made On and I spoke to Laza recently - she did an excellent job with the challenge as you all know, but she's been busy and hasn't been able to blog much lately, so Chris and I will be hosting the challenge in 2010. This means a lot to the both of us - not only because we love Graphic Novels, but also because the challenge was started by a friend we dearly miss, Dewey.
So - rules and guidelines:
- The challenge starts on January 1st 2010 and ends on December 31st (but we don't mind you starting early.)
- You don't have to make a list beforehand (but you can, of course! Lists are great because they give ideas to people who aren't sure what to read. And if you do make one, don't feel forced to stick to it!)
- We simplified the levels of participation: you can be a Beginner (3 Comics or Graphic Novels), Intermediate (3-10) or an Expert (10+). You're more than free to adjust your level of participation after the challenge has begun.
- There will be mini-challenges! Look for a post with more info on that soon.
- Overlaps with other challenges are totally fine.