January 1 - December 31, 2010
The Speculative Fiction Reading Challenge can include young adult as well as adult books. There are many genres and sub-genres under the umbrella of 'speculative fiction' and I have listed them below. Enjoy, have fun and hopefully you will discover a new genre or author along the way.
1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.
2. There are four levels:
• Inquisitive – Read 3 Speculative Fiction novels.
• Enthusiastic – Read 6 Speculative Fiction novels.
• Addicted – Read 12 Speculative Fiction novels.
• Obsessed – Read 24 Speculative Fiction novels.
3. Any book format counts.
4. You don't have to select your books ahead of time, you can just add them as you go. Also if you do list them upfront then you can change them, nothing is set in stone!
5. The books you choose can crossover into other challenges you have on the go.
To join, go to Speculative Fiction Reading Challenge.