Sunday, December 13, 2009

Time Travel Reading Challenge


January 1 - December 31, 2010

Alyce of At Home With Books is hosting the Time Travel Challenge.  Here's what she says:

I am creating this challenge mainly for myself, but if anyone else wants to join in you are more than welcome.

I love reading books about time travel - any story that is about manipulating time, or unusually long lifespans over a long time period for whatever cause (cold sleep, magic, drinking from a spring of life, etc). So I'm including in this challenge basically anything that puts a person out of their normal time frame, regardless of how they got there. I wouldn't have even thought to create a reading challenge around this topic, but when I looked at my bookshelves last night I realized that I have at least six unread titles that fall into this category.

The Rules:

Decide how many time travel books you want to read and then read them before the end of 2010 - that's it!

I would also like to put together a list of books about time travel as a resource on this page. I know I'm forgetting some that I have read, and I know that there are a lot more fiction books about time travel that I haven't read yet, so I would appreciate any suggestions. (for Alyce's list, please see her challenge.).

To join or to contribute to Alyce's list, go to Time Travel Challenge