January 1 - December 31, 2010
Book Chick City is hosting the Typically British Reading Challenge. Here's what she says:
I have seen a few challenges that are limited to reading authors from a particular country (Canada/Australia) etc but none for just Britain, so I thought I would host one myself. I hope you enjoy the challenge and discover lots of new British authors along the way.
1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.
2. There are four levels:
• "Put The Kettle On" – Read 2 Typically British novels.
• "Gordon Bennett" – Read 4 Typically British novels.
• "Bob's Your Uncle" – Read 6 Typically British novels.
• "Cream Crackered" – Read 8 Typically British novels.
3. Any book format counts. Must be fiction not non-fiction.
4. You don't have to select your books ahead of time, you can just add them as you go. Also if you do list them upfront then you can change them, nothing is set in stone!
5. The books you choose can crossover into other challenges.
To join, go to Typically British Reading Challenge.