January 1 - December 31, 2010
The Royal Reviews is hosting the Wish I'd Read That Challenge 2010. They write:
This challenge is for all those books you wish you'd read. It might be Pride and Prejudice, War and Peace, a Nora Roberts Romantic Suspense, the Outlander series or a childhood classic Winnie the Pooh. I have a very long list of books that I've been wanting to read for years, not to mention the list of books I've added to it since I've been blogging. These don't have to be books you currently own, you can buy them, borrow them or beg for them. This is a great challenge for getting those TBR piles reduced. So go have a look at what you might read and challenge yourself.Challenge Guidelines:
- Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate. Non-Bloggers: Include your information in the comment section on the post about the challenge.
- Any book format counts.
- You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.
- Only books started on January 1st count towards this challenge.
- Curious – Read 3 books.
- Fascinated – Read 6 books.
- Addicted – Read 12 books.
- Obsessed – Read 20 books.