Sunday, January 24, 2010

2010 Read Your Name Challenge


January 1- December 31, 2010

Victoria Read Your Name Challenge again in 2010. Here's what she says:

Hi, I am Victoria (a.k.a. Phantom Inkheart) and this is the first challenge that I ever hosted; going into it's second year! :)

Anyhoo, the challenge is to read your name in book title first letters, ultimately spelling out your name. That means:

Using your first name, or blogger name, or your pets name, or even your favorite literary character's name; whichever you like, choose books with first title letters that spell out your name. (Audio books and eBooks are also okay.) Such as my name: Victoria. the first book's title would start with the letter V, then the next book title begins with I, etc. Make sense? (I hope so!) 

To join, go to Read Your Name Challenge.