Sunday, January 31, 2010

Blog Luv Fest

 
February 1-14, 2010
Chris of Book-a-rama is hosting a two week event, the Blog Luv Fest.  Here's what she says:

Since Valentine's Day is in 2 weeks, let's have some fun!

I'm not a big Valentine's Day person. A card and some chocolate is enough for me. And someone else cooking for a night- but I'd use any excuse for that. Now that I'm a Mom, Valentine's Day has turned into another one of those holidays for kids. I help the girl with her Valentines and make cupcakes for her class. It's not so much about romance anymore. That doesn't mean we can't have fun with the day.

Over the next 2 weeks, I'll be posting special posts for Valentine's Day. Would you like to join me?

You can participate as much or as little as you'd like from February 1-14. Here are some ideas for posts:

  • Reviews of books or movies with a romantic or love theme
  • Valentine crafts
  • Valentine photos
  • lists of favorite love-themed books or movies (people love lists!)
  • love letters to your significant other, child, pet, etc
  • poems
  • a special romantic recipe
Get creative and come up with your own ideas! 

To join, go to Blog Luv Fest.