Sunday, January 31, 2010

Laura Lippman Challenge


January 26, 2010 - December 31, 2010

Trish at Hey Lady! Whatca Readin'? is hosting the Laura Lippman Challenge. Trish writes:

In 2009, I read What the Dead Know by Laura Lippman for my book club. I haven’t posted my review yet, but I promise, it’s nothing short of gushing! Because I loved What the Dead Know so much, I thought it would be fun to read more books by Lippman, and what better way to do it than in a challenge! Another impetus for doing a Laura Lippman challenge is because Life Sentences is coming out in paperback on March 2, 2010, and she has a new book coming out this summer, tentatively scheduled for September.
Guidelines:
  • Anyone can participate! You do not need a blog!
  • Challenge books can overlap with other challenges.
  • You do not need to pick your book in advance.
  • You can change levels mid-challenge!
Levels of Participation:
  1. Taster – 1 book
  2. Dabbler – 2 books
  3. Interested Party – 3 books
  4. Laura Lippman Lover – 4 books
  5. Stalker – 5+ books
To learn more or to join, visit the post about the challenge.