January 26, 2010 - December 31, 2010
Trish at Hey Lady! Whatca Readin'? is hosting the Laura Lippman Challenge. Trish writes:
In 2009, I read What the Dead Know by Laura Lippman for my book club. I haven’t posted my review yet, but I promise, it’s nothing short of gushing! Because I loved What the Dead Know so much, I thought it would be fun to read more books by Lippman, and what better way to do it than in a challenge! Another impetus for doing a Laura Lippman challenge is because Life Sentences is coming out in paperback on March 2, 2010, and she has a new book coming out this summer, tentatively scheduled for September.Guidelines:
- Anyone can participate! You do not need a blog!
- Challenge books can overlap with other challenges.
- You do not need to pick your book in advance.
- You can change levels mid-challenge!
- Taster – 1 book
- Dabbler – 2 books
- Interested Party – 3 books
- Laura Lippman Lover – 4 books
- Stalker – 5+ books