Caitlin at Chaotic Compendiums is hosting the Truth is Stranger than Fiction Challenge at its own dedicated blog. She writes:
Sure, we all like to read fiction, but there's lots of great non-fiction out there, too! Here at Truth is Stranger Than Fiction, the goal is to encourage everyone to read more of it.The Rules:
- Only non-fiction books apply! These can be anything you're interested in: memoirs, history, geography, politics, religion, sports - whatever non-fiction you've put your hands on and your nose into.
- Overlaps with other challenges allowed!
- Post a list of choices if you want, or make it up as you go along.
- Any book format is allowed.
- Just the Facts - Read two non-fiction books.
- The Scoop - Read four non-fiction books.
- The Whole Story - Read six non-fiction books.
- Nothing But the Truth - Read eight (or more) non-fiction books.