Sunday, February 21, 2010

2010 Reading My Name Challenge


January 15, 2010 - June 15, 2010

My apologies to Callista who told me about this challenge - and then I did not post it in a timely manner! Callista is once again hosting the Reading My Name Challenge in 2010 and there is still time to join. The goal of the challenge is to read at least two books by authors that share your name or part of your name OR book titles with your name in them.

Callista writes:
They can share your first name, middle name or last name. They can share your nickname or online name or email name. They can share a form of your name. If you have a very rare name, just do your best to get as close as you can. (e.g. If your name is Raina, then Rain or Rayne would be okay.) The character can have the same name as you too.

For example, my real first name is Kathleen. I could also read books by a Kathy, Katherine or Katie as these all come from the same name. Even Cathy, Catherine and Catie. I could read a book by a Callista (online name) or someone who shares my middle or last name. Or any of those names in the title.
Guidelines:
  • You don't have to have a blog to participate
  • You don't have to make a list beforehand

To learn more or to join, visit the sign up post and leave a comment.