Katrina at Callapidder Days is hosting the 2010 Spring Reading Thing. She writes:
If you happened to glance at the calendar today, you may have realized that the first two months of 2010 are already gone! Which means that we are now in March.This is a fun, low-pressure reading challenge open to anyone and everyone.
Which means that spring will be here in about three weeks. I cannot tell you how ready I am for spring. I’m ready for sunshine, and warmth, and green grass, and no snow. And I’m also ready to incorporate a little structure in my reading. So I’m happy to announce that along with getting ready for the season of spring, it’s also time to get ready for the Spring Reading Thing 2010, here at Callapidder Days! Hooray!
To participate, here’s what you need to do:
- Create a list of some books you’d like to read or finish this spring.
- Feel free to set some additional reading goals (such as reading to your kids two hours per week, getting through your pile of magazines, etc.). This is completely optional.
- Write a blog post including the list of books you want to read and any additional goals you’ve set, and get ready to post it on your blog on March 20th.
- Visit Katrina on March 20th to sign up. She'll have a Mr. Linky set up that morning, so you can submit a link to your personal Spring Reading Thing post, and it will be added to the master list.
- Read! Work on your goals throughout Spring 2010.
- Report your results. Write another blog post in June to let everyone know how you did.
- Have fun! Visit other participants to see what they’re reading. Write reviews if you’re so inclined. But most of all, enjoy your spring reading.