Monday, April 5, 2010

The Guardian Challenge 2.0


March 1, 2010 - March 1, 2011

Jennie at Biblio File is hosting The Guardian Challenge 2.0 Jennie writes:

Even though I didn't finish it, I had a lot of fun with my Guardian Challenge last year, so I'm doing it again. I hope you'll join me! There are also a few changes...

So, for those who didn't play along last year, the British newspaper, The Guardian, came up with a list of 1000 Novels Everyone Must Read Before They Die.

There are 3 levels:

1. (This is the same as last year's challenge): Read 10 books. You must read one book from each of the 7 categories. If possible, at least 1 title should be a book you hadn't heard of before seeing it on the list.

2. Read 7 books, one from each category.

3. Read any 5 books from the list.

Every month I'll have a round-up post for you to leave your links. There will probably be prizes of some sort, but I don't have any trips scheduled to England this year (I don't go for 6 years and then went back twice in a year! It was crazy. CRAZY AWESOME.) So they might not be British.

To join, go to The Guardian Challenge 2.0.