April 1, 2010 - April 1, 2011
Bibliobabe is hosting the Read, Remember, Recommend Fiction Challenge in honor of the April 1st release of her book.
- Check out all the amazing books mentioned in Read, Remember, Recommend and plan your attack. Books do not need to be decided upon in advance. All books must be mentioned in the journal lists.
- Write a challenge sign-up post on your blog. In that post provide a link to the Read, Remember, Recommend Fiction Reading Challenge post. If you do not have a blog, introduce yourself in a comment on that post.
- Each time you read and review a book as part of this challenge, share this with other challenge participants by adding a direct link to your book review to the list in a comment at this post. If you do not have a blog, leave your review as a comment.
- Read as many books from the Read, Remember, Recommend reading journal as you can in one year.
- Books read before April 1st, 2010 do not count.
- Overlaps with other challenges are acceptable – and encouraged!
- Rereading doesn’t count – have fun exploring new authors, awards and books!
- Audio, print, and e-books are all acceptable.
- You can change your commitment level at anytime.
- Notable Newbie – 5 books
- Armchair Librarian – 10 books
- The Library of Congress Calls Me Daddy – 20 books
- A Book Intervention is Needed – 30 books