Sunday, June 6, 2010

You May Have Noticed...

...that I have been a little absent from this blog over the last couple of months. Thanks to Teddy, the blog has stayed current.

My life has been an emotional roller coaster since December when my sister was diagnosed with colon cancer. She had surgery and I was back on the East coast for nearly the entire month of January to be with her and her kids. We had a bit of a scare when it was thought that the cancer had metastasized to her liver...and so my energy was really with my sister for the last few months. Luckily, they are now thinking that the mysterious spots on my sister's liver are not the cancer, but an autoimmune type inflammatory condition.

Between my sister and work, and then my trip to NYC for the BEA and Book Blogger Convention, I have been pretty overwhelmed with keeping up this site. I hope now things are settling down a bit and I'll be able to post more frequently.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!