January 1 - December 31, 2011
Jackie is once again hosting the New Author Challenge. She writes:
The idea behind this is to find new authors that you’ve never tried before. They can be in your genre of choice or be brave and try something new. You never know what you’re going to like until you try it.Guidelines:
- Since this is an author challenge, there is no restriction on choosing your novels. They can definitely be from other challenges. However, the authors must be new to you and, preferably from novels. Anthologies are a great way to try someone new, but only a third of your new authors can be from anthologies.
- You can pick to do either 15, 25 or 50 new authors. It all depends on how fast you read and how adventurous you want to be.
- If you reach your goal halfway through the year, don’t stop. Any new author you try can be added to Mr. Linky (on the challenge page).
- After reading your new author, write your review and then come go to the challenge page and add your link to Mr. Linky.
- Bloggers or Non-Bloggers alike are welcome