Monday, December 20, 2010

Book Bucket List Reading Challenge

January 1-December 31, 2011

Lisa is hosting the Book Bucket List Reading Challenge.  She writes:

I have MANY books on my shelves that I have not read.  "Too many books, too little time."  Maybe what I need to do is prioritize my reading. 

I have decided that for 2011, I will read 50 of the books that have been sitting on my "to read" shelf for too long, some for  three years or more.


I read at least two books a week, so it should be no problem, right?  I will remind myself of that when the end of 2011 comes, and see how many I may try to cram in at the last minute.  My problem when it comes to reading is , my intentions are good, but I am easily distracted.  There are so many books that I find and want to read, and some great books are moved farther on the back burner. 

Feel free to join me,  make a list of books that you will read for 2011.  Cross them off as you go.  See if  you can finish your list before I finish mine.  Make a list of 10 or however many you feel is "do"able for you.