Robin is once again hosting the Read 52 Books in 52 Weeks Challenge on its own dedicated blog. She writes:
This past year has been awesome and I've had lots of fun. 2011 is almost upon us and time to start thinking about new goals. Are you ready for another year and challenging yourself to read 52 books in 52 weeks. I am going to spice it up a bit this year and blend in several mini challenges, including the Mind Voyages challenge I created in 2010. I worked rather hard to create the Mind Voyages blog and don't want to see it go to waste. So the blog will remain up so folks can refer to the links for their voyages. All the mini challenges are optional and offered to help you meet the 52 books goal.See the post about the challenge for more information about mini-challenges.
A new year, a fresh slate. Time to discover some new friends and rediscover some old friends. Make the challenge as easy and casual as you want or spice it up and challenge yourself. Explore a bit, but most of all have fun. The rules are very simple and the goal is to read one book (at least) a week for 52 weeks.Basic Guidelines:
- Our book weeks will begin on Sunday.
- Participants may join at any time.
- All forms of books are acceptable including e-books, audio books, etc.
- Re-reads are acceptable as long as they are read after January 1, 2011.
- Books may overlap other challenges.
- You don't have a blog to participate.