Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Reading from My Shelves Project 2011

January 1-December 31, 2011

Diane is hosting the Reading from My Shelves Project again in 2011.  She writes:

Several bloggers have asked my to host this challenge once again, and although I was planning to back off on challenges,  this was one I was very successful with, and it helped me to clean off (90) books from my TBR shelves as well.

Here are the details if you are interested:

  • Read books from your own shelves, and then pass the books on to someone else: a friend, relative, the library, used book store, swap them, just as long as the book leaves your house once it has been read.  
  • Decide on your goal (12 is the minimum - no maximum). Cross over books are allowed.
  • Keep a running list of the books you've read and passed on.
  • Have Fun and GOOD LUCK! 
To join, go to the Reading from My Shelves Project.