Friday, December 17, 2010

The Zen Leaf's Classics Book Club 2011

Amanda over at The Zen Leaf is inviting readers to join her Classics Book Club in 2011. She writes:

Back in September, I told you guys all about my IRL Classics Book Club, and proposed having an online component in 2011. All the 2011 titles were chosen in early fall (full list available at that link), and the group will meet the second Saturday of each month. I’d love for this to be a sort of monthly readalong without multiple posts. In other words, I’ll announce the book for the next month, and people can read it whenever they want during the month. Then on the day of the book club, I’ll post a linky where you can link to your thoughts, and perhaps have a little discussion. Lots of people said they might want to participate from time to time, so I thought I’d start today by announcing next month’s book club selection. For January, the group will read it’s very first Western, Zane Grey’s Riders of the Purple Sage, published in 1912. We will meet on January 8th, so I will post a discussion and linky on that day. I’d love for you to join us in reading!! If you’ve already read the book, feel free to join in the discussion as well!
See the original post here.
To join in the fun, drop by Amanda's blog on January 8th.