Trish of Trish's Reading Nook is hosting The Classics Challenge 2010. She writes:
**Choose Your Level (Keep reading for Bonus)
1. Classics Snack - Read FOUR classics
2. Classics Entree - Read FIVE classics
3. Classics Feast - Read SIX classics
1. Cross-posting with other challenges is allowed (and encouraged!)
2. Audiobooks are fine
3. Re-reads are acceptable, BUT books must be finished after April 1st to count for the challenge
4. Lists don't have to be set in stone; you can change your selections at any time
5. Have Fun!!
6. You do NOT need a blog to participate.
In the past two challenges we compiled a list of books that we think might be considered classics one day. I've wiped out that old list so we can start fresh. If you want to participate in the bonus round, choose a book from the list and read that in addition to the classics you have picked.
To join, go to The Classics Challenge 2010.