- You can visit any court from any point in history as long as the book you are reading is Historical Fiction
- You can visit the same court more than once but not consecutively. Knights and Lady Knights have many great deeds to perform and so must not tarry at one court for too long!
- No books started before 1 January 2011 will count for this challenge
- Participants can only win 1 prize in this challenge
- Entries will be counted by posting a link to your review of the book. You do not have to have a blog to participate as long as you are posting a review somewhere and can provide a link to it (Paperbackswap, Goodreads, Librarything etc...). I will add a place to post these links closer to the end of the year.
Prizes: I will be giving 2 prizes for this challenge.
- The person who reads the most books for this challenge will receive their choice of a book from the Book Depository not to exceed $20.
- The person who visits the greatest number of different courts during the challenge will receive a book of their choice from The Book Depository not to exceed $20.