Monday, January 17, 2011

Russian Literature Challenge

January 1 - December 31, 2011

A Moment with Mystee is hosting the Russian Literature Challenge.  She writes:

Book Choice Details HERE & HERE

As you can tell, there are 2 posts of great books in top Russian Literature. Most of these books are of fairly good length. So, as much as I'd like to say that my goal is to get through 50 or 100 of them, it's just not going to be possible. I wouldn't be able to read anything else all year. 

So, you can set your goal to whatever you like. 3 being the minimum {I mean, let's take into consideration the size of War & Peace alone}. If you do more..that's great.

We'll have a post the end of the year to see who's read what they wanted and which books were chosen. We'll also plan for a part 2 of the Russian Lit Challenge for 2012.

I think I'm going to stay fairly simple and set my goal at 5 books with the extreme hope of getting at least 10 done.
 
To join, go to the Russian Literature Challenge.